Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24

I've been feeling a little bummed about the age gap between the kids. Five years between three kids is pretty good, but it's that Aiden and Rian are so close in age! Rian will be almost four when Baby Three comes- so big! Aiden will be in 6th grade and Rian will be in 4th when the baby starts kindergarten- eek! They will both be out of high school by the time the baby starts.

I'm due September 4th, the cutoff date for Kinder is September 1st. How awesome would it be, by some miracle, if the baby was born at the end of August?! (Haha I know it'll never happen.) Then they wouldn't be so far apart in school years.

I'll get over it, I just know s/he will be left out a lot...and four kids just doesn't seem right for us. Though I'd love to have more, maybe if I hit the lottery!

Anyway... I only took one picture. Grandma had attached a ballon to Rian's birthday present last month. She loves that balloon! A few days ago when we woke up, it was hovering on the floor because its losing helium. Aiden punched it or something and she went crazy. She was so upset! After I straightened out the balloon, she hid it in this little space between her dresser and the wall. Silly girl!

1 comment: