Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26

Our dryer stopped working the other day, so Steven's dad came over to fix it. It's the door switch, so it works now but it doesn't stop tumbling when I open the door, you have to turn it to off- til the new switch comes in. Just a few days before it happened, I was washing a load and thought about how sucky it'd be for the washer or dryer to break- we (I) use them constantly! Steven goes through 3-4 outfits/uniforms per day, along with the kids massive amounts of clothes. I'm never caught up! Yesterday I did 8 loads- still have more to do. I honestly don't mind laundry, good thing! And of course, very thankful for my super handy father-in-law!

It rained all night Friday, so Aiden's soccer game was canceled. It always rains the most at night, I want to enjoy it during the day! But it was wet and yucky outside so we spent the day playing and watching movies inside- Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Honey I Blew Up the Kid. Aiden loved them!

And my only picture from today (happy, pregnant girl!) Steven brought home pizza and wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment