Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25

We had a good few hours with the baby today- Aiden was so cute, he was with him the whole time! He's going to be a really big help to me when our baby comes. :) AJ got his second certificate today at school for always listening to his teachers and helping his friends. So awesome!

Last night I was wanting something sweet SOOO bad. It was crazy, I could not stop thinking about it. All we had was Oreos (thats all we ever have!) that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted cake or cookies or doughnuts haha! So Steven came home with a bunch of stuff for me this morning, he's so cute.

It was rainy today off and on so it was a little muddy outside. The kids came in to wash up for dinner and it was a mess on the bathroom floor, so I had them clean it, they really liked it. They love helping me clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment