Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29

Geez we can't get rid of sickness around this house. The past 3 weeks, somebody has been sick. And we're only out when we absolutely have to be- basically just grocery shopping. Ita gotta be because Aiden's in school. The kids both have colds again, Aiden started with a fever today.

Fevers are so scary to me right now since everything I've read said they can be fatal to the baby during the first trimester. Augh! Praying this passes quick and I can be spared (which doesn't seem likely since they've been coughing in my face all day.) :(

My nausea was gone for a full week, last week! I thought I was done with it. But it came back in full force yesterday and was even worse today. It sucks! The doctor said I can ate vitamin B6 for it, so I think I'm going to try that.

I posted a picture on instagram of my health little meal, trying to do 6 small meals a day, with a caption "I'd rather be eating cheese fries" and Steven came home from work with cheese fries covered in ranch and bacon from Rally's. I felt so sick all day and they made me feel better! It's the weirdest thing. Everything says to stay away from greasy foods, etc because it'll make it worse but three other Mommas have told me they were the same way! Nothing sounds good to me, but the nastiest, greasiest foods.

1 comment: