Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32

February's here already! Rian and I decorated a little, we don't have much Valentine decor but its still festive in here! I want to make some more- I'll have to check Pinterest for ideas. This is the best month to make Fun Foods for the kids! I'm excited. :) Steven told me he likes that I decorate for all of the holidays- something I never imagined him saying! He's cute. :)

Every so often Rian falls asleep on the way home from taking Aiden to school, but she wakes up as soon as I put her in bed. Today I laid her on the couch and she fell right back to sleep as I made my lunch! She slept for 2 1/2 hours- I had to wake her up. I was so excited that she was actually napping and I was getting a little break, that me napping too didn't even cross my mind... til 10 minutes before it was time to leave. Ugh. I was dragging. And kicking myself for not napping. 3:00-4:30ish is the sleepiest time of day for me, I feel exhausted. Once I start cooking dinner, I feel okay again. But every single night, no matter how tired I am, it takes me forever to fall asleep. I can't get comfortable and when I finally do, I have to get up to pee! Fun stuff. ;)

Here's a picture of a few of our Valentine's day decorations and the kids having a dance party while I cooked dinner!



1 comment:

  1. I like your holiday decorations too!!! I want to get better at it.

    ReplyDelete