Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33

Today was Aiden's third soccer game, the "ball hog" wasn't there today so we actually got to watch a fun game! They are all so cute running after the ball! When the kids make goals, the first thing they do is look at their parents with the biggest smiles- I die! :) Aiden hasn't made one yet, but that's okay with us! At least he's trying his hardest and going after the ball. He got it quite a few times today and dribbled a decent way down the field...towards the wrong goal haha!

Steven's parents asked if the kids could spend the night, so they took them after the game. Rian was pretty fussy about it but I figured she'd get over it. I went home to get leftovers to take to Steven at work, he spent his lunch break at the soccer game. Then I went to Barnes and Noble to get the kids books for Valentine's Day: Emeradlicious and Where the Wild Things Are. Aiden talks about that book a lot since starting school!

Other than that, I didn't do anything all day! It was nice. I even napped. Steven and I went to dinner and there we got a call that Rian was crying for Mommy, so we picked her up afterwards. Goodness this girl is so, sooo attached to me. She cries anytime I leave the house, she cries at night because she wants to sleep with me, she cries if I don't hug her before I take a shower! It wasn't really an issue til I got pregnant, now I'm a little worried about how she'll react with somebody else taking all of my time! Eek! It's a good thing I'm going to start babysitting, hopefully she learns to be okay with it.

Every night/morning she comes in our room to see if Steven's here. if he's not, she climbs in and snuggles as close as possible to me. I let her fall asleep in our bed while I watched tv tonight.

1 comment: