Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 40

After AJ's soccer game, (a very cold and windy one!) I put on Monster's Inc. for the kids and they had lunch and popcorn on their tv trays. It was a lazy kind of day- just like all Saturdays, with laundry involved. We also made cupcakes!

I've been having 2-3 nausea-free days and I swear, as soon as somebody asks me how I've been feeling and I tell them "Good!"- it comes back. Augh! I'm so looking forward to it hopefully completely going away in the next few weeks.



They know I'm pregnant at Aiden's school now, his teacher said, "I guess I could've just looked down!" But then again, you can never be too sure, better to be safe than sorry! I really like his teachers, it'll be sad for him at the end of the year because he really likes them too. I hope he gets a good teacher next year, I'm so nervous for Kindergarten. We're still deciding which school to put him in, I change my mind every day! Registration will be here before we know it. I'm so not ready. :(

Steven fell asleep on the couch and snored us out of the living room. The kids and I are all snuggled up in my bed watching Ice Age. 8 o'clock and I'm soooo ready for sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Kindergarten registration already!! I can't believe he's not a baby anymore- He's growing up too fast!

    I like laying in bed w/ Ryan watching tv :)

    ReplyDelete