Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39

Rian and I had a really good today! We had a little lunch date then spent the next few hours til it was time to get Aiden playing, doing puzzles and taking pictures in her room. She's a tough girl to keep busy, especially with me being so tired. She apologized two separate times for not listening and while we were sitting on my bed earlier this evening, she asked for a hug then told me she loves me. :) My sweet girl's still in there! Haha.

After we picked up Aiden, we headed to Lowes to get some flowers to plant. On the way home he said, "Um Mommy, I think you and Daddy are in love." It was so cute. :) They gave him homework on Thursday and again today to do over the weekend, he asked to do it as soon as we finished dinner! He's soo into letters, numbers, everything! He has an awesome love for learning, I love it!

1 comment: