Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 43

Aiden has a Valentine's Day party on Thursday, his first class party! :) He picked his cards out a couple of weekends ago while we were at Joann- he picked Hot Wheels. He started signing them today, he has to do 18 so we're doing them in a couple of sittings so his hand doesn't get too tired.

So, sooo cute! (Im going to have to have him do an extra one for me to keep!)

We put little things of bubbles inside. He also picked out Disney pretzels and I'm going to make cupcakes.

I'd been thinking of buying/making his teachers something, but all I saw at stores were candy and on Pinterest, all I saw were things made of candy. There were about two or three crafts I thought were cute, but nothing super special. I decided to search it one more time this morning and found the perfect gift:

I love it!
 
It's a little different than what I originally saw, but it still came out really cute. I want all of the kids' teachers to know how much they're appreciated- hopefully they always have really good ones!

1 comment: