Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 44 (11 weeks pregnant)

Aiden is soo excited about his party tomorrow- so cute! :) Yesterday he didn't bring his sweater home and when I asked why he didn't put it in his backpack, he told me one of the girls wanted to do it for him. I wonder if she likes him. Eek!

I actually felt like myself today! No nausea, no awful headaches, no crazy exhaustion! I made salsa, cut a pineapple Rian's been begging me to do (yum!) crafted with the kids and made cupcakes. My back really hurts though.

I have a check-up on Monday, then the Monday after is my 12 week ultrasound, they called yesterday to schedule it. I want to schedule my following check-up with the midwife. I saw her when I was 38 weeks with Rian and she was so nice! I'm not super set on seeing her the entire time, but I want to hear her thoughts on (maybe) trying to let me go to close to 42 weeks, if need be. Crazy talk right?! Even though both of my labors were induced, I still loved my birthing experiences. I just really want to know what it's like to have that "Omg it's time!" feeling. With the kids weighing what they did, it's something I go back and forth on though. I don't want to end up with a 10 pound baby! I know just because the kids were on the bigger side and I went "overdue" with both, doesn't mean this one will too. Hopefully talking to her helps me sort through things, good thing there's plenty of time!

11 weeks today!

1 comment:

  1. 42 weeks! I hope you have the baby 2 weeks early! Or even just one.

    ReplyDelete