Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 47

Just me and Ri today! One kid is SO easy! They cause so much trouble together, one is a nice break for a few days (even though I miss Aiden so much!) But it's also solely up to me to entertain her since her brother's not around to do it. With each passing day, I'm not feeling as sad about the age gap between Rian and the baby. If I had three kids super close in age- omg! I can't imagine it being any crazier around here. I'm good with it now. :)

I did some cleaning in the morning and played some board games, we went to Target for a few things then spent the day in he backyard. It was beautiful! I wish every single day was like that. I think it got to 80 degrees, just right! Our "spring" comes and goes way too fast. We don't really have four seasons around here. My parents invited us to a new restaurant downtown, two nights of no cooking?! Yes please! It was soooo good. I had spicy sausage cheese fries- yum! Then we went for ice cream afterwards. Rian was such a good girl! And so funny. She must be loving all of this attention all to herself.

I was feeling a little... I don't know if insecure is the right word, but weird about how big my belly is already. So I started looking at pictures of past and present pregnancies of girls I know and hashtags on instagram: there are lots of bellies like mine! I also realized I was actually in my 13th week with Aiden (not 15th) when my belly popped a little. I remember posting a picture on MySpace after my second appointment and that was when I was 13w3d. Now I don't feel as abnormal! :) I knew I wasn't the only one, but still!

Rian asked if she could take pictures, she asks a lot but I usually tell her no. I thought she'd end up with a bunch of blurry shots but she actually got a few good ones! Maybe we have a little photographer on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment