Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 52

We've gone through 3 microwaves in a matter of months. Two used (the first one was used for many years) and a new one. The new one went out only a few months after we got it. We got tired of them constantly messing up, so we decided to become microwave free! It was (is) easy. And I have more counter space!

Well a few weeks ago Steven decided to get it fixed since it was under warranty, for the first year. What do you know, one morning I was making the kids bacon in it and it started smoking and smelled so horrible! Seriously?! It was just fixed! Since then it's done it twice more, I don't even want it on, I feel like its going to blow up the house.

Tonight Steven asked me to put his dinner in it for him as he was showering. I told him no but felt bad, so I decided to do it. At first I thought the kids were putting stuff in it from the desk, then I realized it was a brand new camera and memory card! Augh! I was so excited! I've been wanting one for awhile, ours is so horrible! We're both so bad at waiting to give gifts.

Happy (early) Anniversary to me! Yay!

1 comment: