Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53

We've been married five years today! It's gone by so fast.

Steven's mushy side is no secret at all to me! But it's also something not everybody knows about or would even expect from him. I woke up to a pretty cute little message on Facebook, especially nice since he's already at work when I wake up:

13 years ago I met the girl that forever changed my life and helped me find happiness that some could only wish for. 5 years ago today, she became my wife and between then and now she's given birth to two amazing kids that drive us wild and one more on the way and its great. Thank you for everything Rebecca, I love you!!!

Aw! :) If I've ever believed anything was "meant to be" it would be us. After meeting over 13 years ago, both of us living in a few different places, even loving other people, there's always been a force pulling us together. I believe we would've ended up together no matter what.

Of course there are times we drive each other crazy, get on each other's nerves, but neither of us would want to be bugging anybody else in the world! He's my best friend. ❤ He's been a dad for 4 1/2 years and watching him with our babies still melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes.

Our last five February 22nds and today! (The top picture on the left, isn't actually on 2/22. It was on 2/20 that year at our friends' wedding.)



1 comment: