Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 54

The team that was supposed to play Aiden's team didn't show up, so they did a little scrimmage instead. Aiden got the ball, dribbled and almost made a goal! So cute. :)

We went home and spent the afternoon outside. Then I took the kids to my parents house so Steven and I could go to dinner. We went to Hunter Steakhouse. I hadn't been there since I was pregnant with Aiden, for Tim and Rebecca's rehearsal dinner, but he goes there pretty often for work dinners. It was good! We always laugh a lot and the restaurant was so quiet though!

We were going to see a movie but decided to just do some window shopping, I found some of Tori Spelling's Little Maven line! I was so excited. I got the only gender neutral thing, it's all so cute! I was bummed it ended in 24 months, but it was probably good because I would've gotten Rian a bunch of stuff! Afterwards we rented a movie. It was a nice night. :) And Rian didn't cry at all! She survived the night without me.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Hunter's Steakhouse since our rehearsal dinner either. We always talk about going.

    Where did you find Little Maven?

    &&& you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete