Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 64

I've had a pretty grumpy baby on my hands lately, the first two weeks he tricked me! I've dealt with a difficult baby, Sean's not even close to how bad Aiden was, but still... it's pretty hard when it's not your own baby screaming at you all day! But we're getting through it, hour by hour.

It's funny because I'm constantly praying for more patience. On Sunday at church the pastor said (talking about fruits of the spirit) "If you ask God for patience, He'll definitely test you first." I feel like that's exactly what's happening this week!

The kids are showing signs of colds (what else is new?!) so I debated taking AJ to school. He was coughing, I kept him home before for a cough and his teacher told me unless its distracting them from learning, they don't really care. He was all upset about it, so we left here at 12:30 when school starts. He got there 15 minutes late. We got home and I was warming Sean's milk when my phone rang. It was his teacher saying he tripped and hit his head so I better came get him. Back in the car we went! The baby stayed awake both trips (sleep fighter.) They sent his lunch home with him, it was a sloppy joe. He said, "Mommy, there's something in the bread. It's deliciousness." Haha!

It was pretty hectic without him gone for a bit, my two are plain nuts together. But at least it was nice out so we spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard.

Then of course my guys had to watch their Tuesday night show when Steven got home from work. :)

They're cute.

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! Sorry you are dealing with a grumpy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's deliciousness mommy! I love that you write down cute stuff he says.

    ReplyDelete