Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 72 (15 weeks pregnant)

Fifteen weeks today! These Wednesdays sure seem to be coming quickly. The baby is 4 inches. Still so itty bitty with my big ol' belly.

Since I'm feeling pretty much back to myself, minus the headaches, I decided it was about time I got my butt in gear and worked out this morning. Augh! Its so disappointing when something that used to be easy for you, is now difficult. But I only have myself to blame for that. I'm not trying to be a crazy workout lady right now, but I do want to try to do it a few times a week so I don't get too large.

Fifteen weeks with my three babies:

Top left: Aiden. Right: Rian (my 25th birthday!) Bottom left: #3
 
The first two times, my belly was pretty similar shaped in the beginning. It got different towards the end. It's really different right from the start this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment