Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 71

Sean was back to his normal self today! Thank God. I've known I was pregnant going on 11 weeks and I get 2-4 headaches per week. Its awful! Especially having them and taking care of a baby and two crazy, CRAZY kids.

When I dropped AJ off at school, they scheduled our first Parent/Teacher Conference. When I got back to the car, I felt like crying. How silly! I just can't believe things like this are already happening. I feel like I just had him. That feeling will probably never go away.

O.M.G its hot! We went from highs in the 60s to the 90s in 4 days! Nuts. I feel like a whiney baby everytime I think about summer coming.

This evening sure was gorgoeus though!
 
The only good thing about this time of year is having green grass again. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment