Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 81

My free Friday! Yay! No babysitting. :) We had lunch at In N Out- yuuuum! Then Rian and I went to Home Depot and Lowes, after we took AJ to school. I'm replacing all of the silver stuff in my bathroom with brushed bronze.

That bathroom needs SO much work! It has a bunch of peeling spots (before we lived here there was a wallpaper border that was taken down) and now a bunch of nail polish stains on the cabinet that won't come off, thank you Rian! Steven's dad told me not to paint in there because they're going to texture the walls, which will be nice because it'll take care of everything but really, who knows when that'll actually happen. The roof has a leak that's ruining one of the kitchen walls, so that's also on the list of things to fix... and of course, my kitchen floor. Going on a YEAR. 365 days of this. But I'm keeping quiet. Once Steven starts his new position, he'll have more time and soon I won't be so quiet about it. ;) I'll be very loud and let my annoyance about all of this show.

After school, we went over to Jeanette's to hangout with our new little buddy, Oliver!

 Love seeing our kids together. <3

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture you posted!

    The kitchen floor will be done soon and it will be another new thing to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete