Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 82

Our first day of no soccer today! Which for some reason, made me totally lazy! I needed to grocery shop but had no motivation. I didn't actually get off of the couch til about 10:30.

I did my usual Saturday cleaning and the kids even napped! It was so nice. I can't even remember the last time they both napped. I think I'm going to try to get them to do it every weekend.

The most active I was all day was when we went on our evening walk. It was pretty nice today, considering its been so warm.

This picture is from yesterday:

I'd made the kids tin can phones a few months ago and sometime after that, came across a picture like this on Pinterest. Before I was pregnant. I had to have a picture just like it! I'll probably take one of Aiden too. Love.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you're taking so many belly pictures this time around :)

    ReplyDelete