Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 89

A typical Saturday, errands and cleaning. I got the kids to nap (second Saturday in a row!) When Rian was in her room getting dressed, I heard her say, "Where are my shorts? I sink (think) they ran away or something." My little chatterbox. Allllll day long.

She wanted to paint my nails later that day, why not?!

She was the cutest, concentrating so hard!


Besides the paint on my actual fingers, she really didn't do that bad of a job!

Later that night, I was thinking about a few specific pictures of me while I was pregnant with the kids, mostly Aiden. Since his pregnancy, we've gotten a new computer and then a new hard drive because it crashed. So we lost a lot of pictures. I decided to try my old photobucket account. It took me a few guesses, but I finally got on and there were a few pictures, so exciting! Most of the pictures I took with Aiden were only of my belly, I held the camera at waist level and snapped.

Not all of them were titled, but this one was:

17w3d
 
Which is nuts, because that's exactly how far along I am today. Crazy! I was even more shocked at how huge my belly was! Some people are surprised at how big I am right now and this is my third pregnancy. My belly gets big fast, my height probably has a lot to do with it.
 
I've been pregnant and given birth twice... but going through this all again still blows my mind! Every time I feel the baby move, I just can't believe it. I was so scared and nervous my whole pregnancy with Rian. She'd never have all of me and I was taking away part of me from Aiden. I had so much worry and guilt. I wondered how I could possibly love another person the way I love Steven and Aiden. 
 
I don't have any of that this time. I can't exactly imagine what it's going to be like, but I know it'll be amazing and my heart already has room for this baby. I'm growing another little baby mixed with perfect amounts of Mommy and Daddy. I'm as excited as ever about the newest addition to our family!

2 comments:

  1. tears of happiness in my eyes reading this! so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca! I love you! My photobucket account has lots of old pictures too- I still check it. Number 3 will be pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete