Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90

I cleaned eggs Saturday and couldn't wait for the kids to go to bed so I could put them together... what's so exciting about that?! Nothing, but I was.


This was the most excited they've been so far. These ages are definitely the most fun for holidays, birthdays etc. They're not greedy or picky and they're so amazed by the magicalness of it all. Love it!



We went to church and came home for lunch, then my Mom and Rachel picked up the kids. Steven and I went grocery shopping- yay. But really, its so nice going just the two of us.

We had an Easter egg hunt when we got to my parents house, we had to do it inside because of Aiden's allergies- boo. They were horrible that day, poor baby. We facetimed with Adrian, Michael and Tati, my Mom misses them so much, I feel sad for her. Everybody enjoyed their Bloody Mary's and New Castle's while dinner cooked- lucky! I want a glass of wine. Wah! Then we sat down to a super yummy (and nontraditional) Easter dinner: ceviche and carne asada with rice and beans- mmm!

My new favorite picture of the littles. The cutest!
 
Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Holidays are fun for me too & I know they will get better when the kids actually understand what's going on! Right now they just go along with whatever mommy says. Next year will be even better :)

    ReplyDelete