Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 101

Today I went to the store with all three kids by myself! Oh yeah! It wasn't bad at all. I remember how scared I was my first time with AJ and Rian. It was awhile til I was actually 100% comfortable with it. They say you're a "Pro" by the time the second child comes around, but I disagree. You can be pro with one kid, but add another- two is a whole nother level! It's like you have to relearn everything all over again, because you have two littles wanting complete different things from you... or maybe that was just me because I had mine so close together. ;)  I know three will be a challenge too, but at least this time around I have experience on how to handle it all, I'm a multi-tasking master! Sometimes. ;)

Since we moved the little slide to the side of the yard (the junk area, I hate it over there.) The back wall looked so bare. So I got some plastic adirondack chairs, until I feel like splurging on some nice wood ones.

They were only $18 a piece, they'll do for now!


Here's a part of the yard that I try to never, ever show:

Look at all of that junk!

That car's been here for...ever. To be honest, I guess I don't mind it, at times, but I wish it were behind the board the kids draw on. Then we wouldn't have to see it. Without that car and the cement slab, we'd have a much bigger yard! One day it will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment