Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100 (19 weeks pregnant)

Day 100? 19 weeks? Whaaaat?! Time's flying. My countdown is now in the "140-ish days left," it just got out of the 200's! I'll be in the double digits to my EDD in no time.


19 weeks (+2 days in Ri's picture)
 
I'm feeling a lot more movement, still really light but then there are some that totally take me by surprise! Love every little bump. My appetite's been insane lately. I had three lunches yesterday, three! But thankfully, I wasn't too hungry by dinnertime. Mid-day is when I feel like I could eat nonstop. I only had one craving each with the other kids, there's been nothing I absolutely have to have yet, but everything tastes and sounds sooo good. Still trying to eat as healthy as I can, I don't want to blow up! 
 
Rian can't really sit on my lap anymore, she's not very happy about that! She has to sit at a diagonal, instead of straight on like she likes. The kids are so into the baby, wondering what s/he's doing in there and how big s/he is. "Is our baby this big?" is what I hear all. day. long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment