Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 103

Today was a million times better than yesterday! I'm loving that the kids are napping on Saturdays, why didn't I try this sooner?! AJ especially has always been a great napper.

Ri went in her room with a regular pony tail, woke up with it sideways.
Just thought it was cute. :)

After Steven got home, we went to a party for his boss' daughter. We don't usually go to stuff like that, but we better get used to it! When he becomes a salesman (aka a "full-timer") they're silently expected to go to all of the events. I've never really talked to any of the full-timer's wives. They're all pretty snobby. That's part of the whole job transition that I'm not looking forward to, having to be around them more. But I'll suck it up and act just as fake- HA!

I'm sure people think, "Your husband just works at a tire shop, why would they be snobby?" But it's actually a very well-off company. It helps its employees in times of need, they paid a part of Steven's coworker's daughter's medical bills when she got burnt in an accident last year. The owner paid for our friend Ryan's expenses while he was in boot camp after he left. Things like that happen every day throughout the company. I brought those  things up, because maybe that's why some of the wives have their noses in the air... it really is more than "just a tire shop." But still, no excuse for them being so rude! It does make me wonder how things will be when I become "one of them." Maybe then they'll at least say hi! I guess we'll see.

We had to drag this guy off of the dance floor!

1 comment: