Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 104

AJ spent his day complaining about his stomach. It didn't seem like a sick thing, more like he was in pain. He would grab his belly every now and then and curl up in a ball moaning. It was sad. The first thing that came to both of our minds was his appendix- ugh! After 5-6 hours of that, he ended up throwing up at my parents house. After that, he was good as new! Til the drive home. Good thing I brought bags just in case!

I was sitting in his bed later that night, trying to get him to sleep and thinking about this last week we had. I let myself get so stressed out about the smallest things. I thought a lot about other parents sitting with their children who are suffering through SO much worse, every day. I know I'm so blessed. I need to stop sweating the small stuff.

I love checking on Rian every night before I go to sleep. I find her in all sorts of different ways. Sometimes not even in the same spot I left her! Sometimes she has a bunch of toys, sometimes she has on shoes, hats, jewlery- you name it, I've found her that way. :)

I didn't find her in a silly way tonight, but for some reason this gave me the biggest smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment