Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 118

I was excited to get to church to see my babies this morning! They were going with Grandpa and Grandma since they spent the night. My parents, Steven's parents and his grandparents all go to the same church. So picking one was super easy for me!

I was woken up by this baby going crazy!
 
 
Almost every Sunday after church, the kids go home with my parents since we eat over every Sunday. I figured they'd want to come home with me since they'd been at Steven's parents' house, but nope! I let them go because I didn't feel like dealing with fits and grumpy kids all day because of it. I felt a little bad for Steven though since he hadn't seen them at all the day before. Poor guy. Regular working man's schedule soon! :)
 
Close to two days with no kids. It felt a lot like being pregnant with Aiden back in the day. Just me, Steven and a baby bump. I've been thinking so much about that time period lately. I think it's because AJ's approaching age 5. These last five years have flown by. And I know the next five will too. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment