Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 117

Last night Steven told me his Dad mentioned something about the kids spending the night over there tonight. It ended up working out perfectly because I also got a message on facebook from an old friend that his band would be in town for a show! One of Steven's old friends is also in the band.

The kids were picked up around 4ish. I always have a "Now what?" feeling not long after they leave, at least til Steven gets home! We were off for a little date night and to catch the show.


Brad and I met in 8th grade, he moved after that school year and I moved after the following one, but we've kept in touch all these years. His grandparents still live here, so we see each other almost every time he's here for a visit.

It was so fun to catch up with them and laugh for a few hours, then see them jamming out on stage. Seeing people in your life doing what they love and having so much fun doing it is awesome! I'm so happy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment