Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 145

The kids and I had a busy morning. We went out for muffins for breakfast, grocery shopping then to Old Navy for their big swimwear sale. We have 2 upcoming mini getaways next month (exciting!) and I needed a few things.

These easy errands totally exhausted me, it didn't help that the kids weren't on their best behavior. We got home around 10:30 and they went straight to their rooms. They ended up falling and staying asleep til I opened their doors at 1:45. Obviously they haven't been getting enough sleep lately! But I was thankful for it because I got to take two short naps. :) And they woke up in way better moods.

I had no energy to cook and our Papa Murphy's stamp card was filled up, so we got our free pizza for dinner. Then went on a walk. Bad idea! Everything says walking and exercise helps hip pain but it makes me feel worse. I was so far behind the kids on their bikes and Steven, who I'm always slower than anyway. No fun.

I felt extra huge today!

2 comments:

  1. I like your belly!! I always got tired walking around when I was pregnant with Ryan!

    ReplyDelete