Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 126 (Teacher Appreciation gift)

Today I sent Steven and AJ off to school with gifts for his teachers, Teacher Appreciation Week!

I feel like these ladies have set the bar so high for me. Yeah yeah, it's just preschool, but still! Being a teacher is hard (not that I was one, but close enough!) I know how much Aiden loves them. I wish they could go to Kinder with him! I'm so thankful he was able to go to this school. It's given him a great start to his school life and these teachers have sparked his love of learning. We'll be sad to say bye to them in a few weeks.

Just a simple gift and a little poem, but from the heart.
(From Pinterest, of course!)
 
Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You're a very special teacher, just like this jar, that's clear.
You place knowledge in our children's hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You're a "Magnificent" and "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M

I feel like teachers aren't thanked nearly enough. They do so much for our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment