Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 125

Rian ended up on the floor by my side of the bed last night and AJ made it into our room bright and early, we were hanging out in our bed and I had the perfect idea for breakfast, donuts! I've only taken Aiden to the donut shop one time, last year after his shots at his well-check. I've never taken Rian, but remembered my parents took them once before about a year and a half ago. (I remember when because I was working on Halloween costumes that day, robot and peacock!) So donuts are a rare, special treat for us!

Of course, its closed on Sundays. Why didn't we think of that?! So we decided to try the muffin shop, which I figured would be closed too. It was. But across the street was another donut shop, we totally forgot about that one and one right by our house. So the kid's moods were saved- phew!

Steven went to Lowe's and came back with a Coca-Cola Icee for me.

Best husband ever!
 
He has one more door to do, the hall closet. But I didn't pressure him into doing it this weekend. :) He got the bead board for the island though, I still have to paint it to match the white of the cabinets.
 
 
I was finally able to take Rian's birthday streamers down! I kept them up for so long because Steven had taken off the board that matched the cabinets before. So what showed was ugly! (If you've ever seen the back of a cabinet, that's what it was) He has an idea of how to make the wood island top easier to build, so he's supposed to be starting on that soon. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment