Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 128 (23 weeks pregnant)

The baby's just over a pound and 11 inches! I think I felt hiccups today. S/he goes crazy every time I start to eat!

The way my shirt fits in the picture to the left makes me look extra huge!
So I did a side-by-side just because.

This made Steven and I laugh this morning:

The baby won't be fazed by my yelling! Good to know. ;) 
 
Steven's dad gave me some really good news today! He's taking off every Monday in June, so they can finish my kitchen floor. How awesome is he?! In his words, "Steve's just taking way too long to get it done." Agreed. 100%. It was last Mother's Day that the tile was ripped up. I've been living like this, in this construction zone, vacuuming it on my hands and knees (and it takes forever that way) because it's way too bumpy to vacuum it the regular way, for a YEAR. His deadline has come and gone! I can't even imagine what it'll be like to have it done. I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment