Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 129

The flowers in my whiskey barrel were looking a little out of control, so I trimmed them this morning. I was bundling them in my hand as I cut and I wondered, "Why don't I do this more often?!" I could have fresh flowers in my house almost all the time! That's a huge bonus to having flowers in your yard. Duh.

Pretty.
I had to move my plant to the right into a bigger pot last week. My gardening skills are so iffy, sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm horrible. I've had this one for over a year. Yes!

When I picked AJ up, he had a little gift for me:

Love.

His teacher said she planned on having them grow the flowers, but Mother's Day snuck up on her, but they did plant them! He was so cute waiting for his teacher to hand it to him so he could give it to me. She said, "You sang the Mother's Day song so well, don't forget to sing it to Mommy at home." But he won't sing it, boo!

Today I'm feeling really pregnant. My hips and lower belly are hurting- ugh! I guess the start of the widening and my body prepping for labor, all that fun stuff. Hopefully it doesn't stay for the next 17ish weeks. It seems way too early for all of this, but I guess it happens sooner during 2nd, 3rd, etc. pregnancies.

1 comment:

  1. Aiden's so sweet! I want to hear his Mother's Day song :)

    ReplyDelete