Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 132

I didn't get much sleep last night, Aiden was up with a belly ache. Again. We were all just sick a month ago, not again!

He brought home a gift for me on Friday, I couldn't wait to open it, but of course I saved it for today, especially because he was very strict about not opening it until Mother's Day. The card has a picture of him inside a flower made from cupcake wrappers and inside he wrote, "I love you Mom" There was a rolled up paper with answers he gave to questions they asked and my favorite part: a necklace!

:)



It wasn't much of a surprise though because one of the other moms posted a picture of hers on Friday, so I suspected that's what was in the bag. Boo.

Steven went grocery shopping for me and brought home lunch. Everybody napped (I should've too, but I was too busy enjoying how quiet it was!) Later my parents came over for dinner. My mom cooks for us every Sunday, I thought I'd do the cooking for her today! After 3 1/2 hours, we had to wake AJ up at 5pm. He woke up feeling great and was back to normal!

It's so nice to feel appreciated and appreciate my Mom, everyday, but days like today make it extra special.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment