Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 133

I was making breakfast when Rian woke up and asked where Daddy was, I told her he was sleeping, I went back there expecting to see them sleeping but they were cuddling. Love! 

 
Today I had my fifth appointment, already! These months have been going by so fast, I feel like I was just there. And only one more week til the ultrasound, ugh. I'm ready for it, but at the same time, kind of dreading it because what if something is wrong? We'll know soon enough.

I saw the same midwife as I did last time, I'll probably just continue with her. I didn't like one more than the other, I just don't feel like changing again. She told me with everything going on in my body, something as simple as lifting a light box could pop a blood vessel, and not to be concerned about the spotting unless it happens again. She also gave me her pager number for any future concerns I might have. Wow! Never got that with an OB. Definitely glad I'm going the midwife route this time.

I debated taking my rings off last Monday, but took them off for good tonight. :( My fingers get swollen in the evenings, a few hours later they go back to normal but I'm scared one time they'll stay fat! My wedding set was also my Grandma's set and her fingers were tiny! If I'd gotten my own rings when we got married, I probably would've gotten a bigger size and been able to wear them longer. But oh well, I love that I get to wear what she wore. :) I have a fake ring I wore the last two times that I contemplated tossing out awhile ago. I'm glad I kept it! And I'll wear my engagement ring and wedding band on a necklace til sometime after baby's here. Bums me out, but that just means it's getting closer to baby birthing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment