Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 143

How I spend my days...

 
AJ was at school so there were just two littles all up on me at the time, otherwise, he'd be right up in the mix! The last three months have definitely prepared me (and my two big kids) for what's to come, but I know it'll be entirely different in so many ways.
 
I got a call from the doctor's office this morning. When I saw the number, my heart stopped. I thought for sure it was about my ultrasound and they'd only be calling if something was wrong. I didn't want to answer if but of course, I had to, with a pounding heart and sweaty arm pits, I was nervous. It ended up that my midwife is moving. Boo. :( The other two (I didn't know there were two more! I thought there were two total.) were booked for the day my appointment is and the week after, I was already going a week later so I just told her I'd see a doctor instead. My next appointment is going to 6 weeks from last one, I'll be two days away from 30 weeks. I'm so bummed she's leaving (but so happy because the phone call could've been worse) but it's weird thinking I'll be so far into my pregnancy and just getting situated with another person around the time the baby's due.
 
This pregnancy had been the strangest, most eventful one I've had. Good thing it's the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment