Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 151

This week I started working on Baby's little area of our room. Since s/he won't be coming home to it's own room, s/he'll share our space for awhile. Aiden was in his room at three days old and Rian at 2 weeks, we never got a bassinet so we co-slept, it gets a little scary with a heavy sleeper like Steven! So this time I was sure to get a little something.

 I love Moses baskets but wanted to search around first, but that's what I ended up settling on.

 Love!

The stand still needs to be stained, then I'll put in the ring that holds that basket in place.


The wreathe was baby shower décor made by J and the arrows came with Crystal's gift, handmade!

Some of Baby's goods.

I went through the kids things and only came up with a tiny pile of itty bitty things, I don't know where it all went! I'll have to do some shopping when we know who's in there! Some of the diapers are stacked up here, all the big boxes are in the garage or laundry room. So much stuff! :)

 Rachel's boyfriend's mom sent over a pack of diapers, I've never even met her! So sweet. They're the only Newborn size we have, which is totally fine with me! We were given a small pack for Aiden and that's all we needed. Same with Rian, we used the Newborns the hospital gave us and she fit into size 1 just fine. I'm pretty sure this baby will be the same.

Itty bitty diapers!
 
Working on a tiny space is a lot different than an entire room. It's definitely not as exciting, but still fun. Before I know it, there will be a baby sleeping in that basket!

2 comments:

  1. I love it and I love that moses basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it- it's getting do real and so close!

    ReplyDelete