Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 164

AJ had a "great idea." "Let's do a puzzle, Mommy!" He helped me find all of the edge pieces, then ditched me to dance, we had Pandora playing, of course! I like puzzles, so I didn't mind. He ended up doing a bunch when he does done shaking his stuff, and finishing it, while I cooked dinner.

This guy's favorite things: puzzles and dancing!
 
When my babysitting week starting, she mentioned something about asking the other lady if she's willing to start a week early. (We're out of town next week for three days and then she works a night shift, so he's not coming at all, so the week after would be my last week.) I told her, it was up to her. When she picked him up today she said the lady said yes, so I'm done! Yesssss!
 
Super happy to start enjoying these last few weeks relaxing before Kinder starts for AJ and Baby Three make his/her appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment