Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 153

This morning we all slept in, then I made biscuits, sausage gravy and eggs for breakfast- yum! Our favorite. The kids played outside while Steven did stuff out there and I went to Target by myself: Heaven!

My mom asked if she could pick up the kids, then Steven talked me into going to see Fast and Furious 6. He likes those movies (except the 4th and 5th ones were beyond horrible) besides the cheesy, over exaggerated parts, and somehow he always suckers me into seeing them too. We've seen four of them in the theater. Starting with the very first one, way back when!

Afterwards we went to my parents' for dinner then rented a movie, the Sunday night usual.

Tomorrow starts my last full week of babysitting, hallelujah!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to make me that meal! I've never tried it! And yay to the end of babysitting!

    ReplyDelete