Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 166

I'm updating late and am having such a hard time remembering things! I hardly remember Saturday and it's only Thursday, geez.

From this day though, I do remember having an insane amount of Braxton hicks contractions all day. I started getting a little worried around 8pm when I read you shouldn't have more than 4 an hour. Ugh. I didn't want to call the midwife's line because I knew they'd have me go to the hospital. So I started timing them and I had 2-3 per hour. I decided I'd give them a call the next morning, just in case, if they hadn't eased up. But thankfully they did! This pregnancy has been so different from my other two and full of worry, I know eventually I'll miss being pregnant and want another baby (even though it's not happening) but I'm definitely starting to be relieved that I don't have to feel this way again!

It wasn't too bad this evening, the kids enjoyed their Popsicles while on the tire swing.

Summertime.
 
My Aunt Kathy got Aiden and Adrian Curious George monkies when they were both babies, it was Aiden's first Christmas so he was around 4 months and Adrian had just turned one. The last year or so, AJ's become so into him! Especially lately, he always has that little monkey with him.

 
I asked him why he likes him so much and he said, "Because he's like me." And Steven told me he said he's his brother haha! He asked if I could put clothes one him, so I gave him one of Baby's plain white onesies. Silly.

 

1 comment:

  1. Aiden's cute! I need to find one of those monkeys for my house.

    ReplyDelete