Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 173

I went crazy on my bathroom this morning. It has to be too early to be nesting, but that little room drives me nuts. The walls are horrible! They're scratched, badly repatched and have Rian's nail polish art work all over them. I'm pretty sure we'll be putting bead board in there, midway, up the walls. I found some pictures I really like on Pinterest.

Something like this, but probably not that high.


Another.

One of these days! The list of things I want to do to this house keeps growing! It's taking awhile, but I've been having fun along the way. When it's all done, I'll be so happy, but probably really bored. ;)

We went swimming at my parents house, came home for dinner, then spent the rest of the evening outside, we did yard work and the kids played in the sprinkler.

Punky even spoiled me with a shoulder rub! :)


1 comment:

  1. I want to paint my bathroom and hang stuff but I'm too lazy!

    ReplyDelete