Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 181

Today was one of "those" pregnant days. I hated everything in my closet. Nothing fit. The stuff that did has stains on it. (I'm notorious for ruining clothes, usually by painting or whatever. Mostly from cooking, which is why I bought an apron that I almost always forget to use!) I felt big and gross.

I needed to go grocery shopping but instead, I laid in my bed and didn't feel like moving. Pity party! When I got hungry around lunchtime, I threw a fit and started crying like a baby when I realized my lettuce had gone bad. UGH. I really wanted my salad.

Hormones were out. of. control.

Then of course, right after that, our a/c went out. Yay. In the middle of record highs, perfect timing. Steven's parents had just left for their vacation, so they said we could stay over at their house. I loaded the kids and our bags into the car, stopped at Sonic for slushes and we went swimming at my parents' house.



Steven met us there later, then after dinner we went to his parents' house. Ahhh! It felt like we were at a vacation home. :) May have been a crappy day, but I went to bed happy that night!

And praying whatever was wrong with the air conditioner didn't cost an arm and a leg...

2 comments:

  1. At least you have two sets of parents with nice cool houses and a pool to swim in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOO remember those days!

    ReplyDelete