Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 180

We did some crafting and decorating for the Fourth yesterday.
 
Glitter fire works!

Some of our décor.

We have some other knick-knacks around the house and little flags lined around our front yard. Love being festive!
 

I finally got around to staining the baby's Moses basket stand. I'm a DIYer/crafter, but surprisingly, this was my first time using stain. I was a little nervous, but love how it turned out! And can't wait to do more staining projects. :)

I did the arrows too, so they'd match and stand out more.

I also took everything out of the bassinet and organized it a little better. While I was doing so, I felt like I was going to cry. It was a strange feeling. I just can't believe how soon this little person will be here, I started feeling a little worried that I'm so not ready! And thinking about how we've been a family of four for so long, we're so used to this, how things are right now. It's what we know.

Everything's about to change! The time period between Aiden and Rian being born was so quick, we never really got used to only having one baby. But we've been this way for over three years, for some reason it's so hard for me to imagine us with a new family member! A family of five.

But I know once the baby's here, everything will fall right into place. And I'll wonder why it took me so long to have the little one that will complete us.

2 comments:

  1. How long can the baby stay in that bassinet? It looks tiny! I can't wait to see pictures of a baby in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and yes, so many changes! I know it will be a beautiful adjustment!

    ReplyDelete