Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 184 (31 weeks pregnant)

This morning when I stepped outside to water my flowers, I heard the beautiful sound of sprinkling! For people that live here, where it hardly ever rains, that's a very exciting sound! We'll take what we can get.
 
The kids were inside eating breakfast, I went in and told them it was sprinkling. Aiden just looked at me, smiled and nodded his head. I said, "It's raining a little bit!" and they came running out and danced around in it.
 
He told me, "I thought you were talking about sprinkles, like the kind for cupcakes." haha!
 
It was overcast, and with the sun hidden, it was perfect out. We stayed outside for almost three hours, as it drizzled off and on. Such a nice morning!
 
 
I can't believe there are only nine weeks until my due date, wow. Baby's movements are getting painful, s/he's already running out of room and still has lots of growing to do! On my lower left side, I'm constantly getting what I'm guessing is an elbow jabbing me. We've been doing a lot of swimming lately and for some reason, that's when I feel it the most! And on the top of my belly, towards the right, there's often a shifting of some sort, I think it's the butt. At my last appointment, Baby was still head down. It's always so crazy how they can tell if they're in the correct position by just grabbing and feeling through the Mom's belly.
 
Sonic has become my home away from home. I've never been a big Icee/slushy person, but I can't get enough of those dang strawberry Slushes! And for them to have a happy hour every.single.day. Oh geez. I can't stop!
 
Thirty one weeks!
 
Front view:
I feel huge.
 

I'm going to miss the tightness of my belly though, when this is all over. I don't miss my saggy Mommy tummy one single bit. I'm already dreading seeing it again.
 

2 comments:

  1. During monsoon season- we still get happy everytime it storms! It's fun and the kids love it too.

    You have the best baby belly!

    When I was pregnant with Ryan I got black cherry smoothies from a gas station here :)

    I'll miss your baby belly when it's gone, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of the pretty size of your belly! Mine never grew! I love yours!

    ReplyDelete