Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 198 (33 weeks pregnant)

The day I found out I was pregnant, I got a daily pregnancy app. It tells you how many days til your due date and gives a little thing to read everyday and obviously, baby's development every week. That day, there were 252 days til my EDD. Today there are 49. Where'd those 200 days go?!
 
My belly button pokes out a tiny bit, Rian's always messing with it and poking at it! Drives me nuts.

 
 
- Not much new going on this week, just the usual aches and pains!
 
- All around uncomfortable, even in my maternity shorts! It's too hot. This is definitely the worst time of year to be hugely pregnant. August is the hottest month and the month I'll be the biggest. Yikes!
 
- Baby's movements are getting stronger and more painful. I've gotten a few pictures of my lopsided belly, but pictures don't do it justice! This baby pokes out of me at every angle.
 
- No stretch marks, yet anyway. I got them on my boobs and butt with Aiden, then the last one or two weeks with Rian, I felt like I got a new one every day! I got them on my sides and a few on my lower belly with her. Fingers crossed my belly's stretched enough this time that I don't get any!
 
- LOTS of Braxton hicks.
 
- Utterly and totally exhausted.

Baby sticking his/her butt out!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment