Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 199

So much for our peaceful week! This girl has been nuts. Talking nonstop, singing at the top of her lungs, making silly faces all day long, running around the house like the wild child she is when her brother's here, but even more!  It's totally opposite of how I thought things would go. She has also been glued to Steven when he's at home. I love seeing that. :) All about Daddy these last couple of days, she found a new sidekick!

We've been doing sooo much reading! I don't mind it, but I run out of breath so easy these days. I especially love that she sits with stacks of books and makes up her own stories, I used to always do that too.

Or the books she really knows, she recites them so well!


My little supper helper.
 

We decided to only talk to AJ during the day. They've been calling at night before bed and he gets really emotional. :( He's been staying up late and waking up really early, playing and swimming all day, so he's overtired and missing his Momma by bedtime. He's good when we talk during the day though, thank goodness! Today I was really missing him. Tuesday feels so far away.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures in this post remind me of Ryan- always reading and always wanting to help cook!

    ReplyDelete