Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 207

What. a. day.

These kids have been something else. They've gone down to the bottom of the behavior chart two days in a row.

I was really worried about the age gap between Rian and the baby. She'll be a few months shy of four. To some people, that's not a gap at all. But with only 16 months between my first two, four years is a lot! AJ and Rian are SO close, relationship wise. I didn't think the baby would be as included, obviously I don't know what things will be like when they're all older, but I know for the first couple of years, they'll all love each other so much. And it won't add as much to the craziness right away. I have a little room to breathe instead of having three kids piled up on top of each other every single second.

Clearly, God knew having my last baby with some space was just what I needed!
He makes the plans, that I need to remember.
 
I'm so grateful for the age gap that I was once so worried about!

1 comment: