Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 206

I turned the sprinkler on in the backyard when I woke up, after breakfast and cleaning up, we were still hanging out in the kitchen. The kids were playing legos and I was on the computer. I got up and noticed it was raining, I think it had been for awhile too! I don't know how we missed it.


Collecting rain drops.
 
Aiden knows it rains a lot in North Carolina, he wanted it to rain so bad while he was there! But I guess it only rained for a few minutes one day, and of course it rained here while he was gone. So he was soo happy to be running wild in the rain!
 
Summer is when we get the most rain and it's still barely any! I'm ready for the day we put a sprinkler system in the backyard, Steven always waters the front and I always water the back. I've been sooo lazy about it this year. I'm glad the grass got a good watering today. :)
 
The rest of the day was dark and cloudy, perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment