Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 217

Baby check today!

My weight gain's at 25lbs. Hopefully it stays around there! With Aiden and Rian, I gained more in the first half, I'm gaining more in the second half this time. Ready for it to stop.

I was so extra uncomfortable as I waited for her to come in. It felt like forever. We listened to the heartbeat and she felt around/measured Baby. Measuring small, only 33 weeks! She said she's probably under guessing, but she thinks it's going to be in the 7-pound range. I was pretty excited to hear that! Not that I didn't love my chunky babies. We'll see! I definitely won't be surprised if I birth another 9-pounder though.

My next appointment is in another two weeks. I was expecting it to only be a week away. Can't believe I'll be two days shy of 38 weeks next time I'm there!

Afterwards I had to go preregister at the hospital. Annoying. My midwife told me they moved it from Labor and Delivery, which has it's own entrance and parking lot, to the main part of the hospital. The main entrance's parking lot is all ripped up because they're building a parking garage. I was dreading going there. I had to park below a hill and take a hike to get there. And as I was sitting there, I saw that you can do it online ha! Of course. But besides the heat and humidity, I actually didn't mind the walk. It gave me lots of Braxton hicks and made me wish it were cooler so we could go on walks every night. When I was pregnant with Aiden this time of year, we went on walks really late at night or at Walmart!

Later after the kids were bathed, it was sooo nice out. And it was only around 6:45. We could've gone on a walk! But tonight we started our bedtime routine early to get Aiden's body prepared for school. Bummer! Wish I'd gone outside sooner.

First time wearing a maternity shirt!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you haven't worn a maternity shirt til now. Did your belly hang out of all your other shirts?

    ReplyDelete