Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 219 (36 weeks pregnant)

This morning I had a ton of little contractions. They felt way different than the usual Braxton hicks I get, but later tonight I read that they're still BH since I'm not in real labor yet, they're just getting stronger and stronger. I also lost some pieces of my plug. The contracting continued all throughout the day, when I decided to time them, just to see if there was any sort of rhythm, they stopped! And then I only had a few here and there.

Aiden was due August 11, the morning of 8/3, I had one contraction around 5am. Steven and I got up and went walking, but of course nothing else happened. Rian was due December 15, it was past her EDD when I started having contractions when we'd go on walks. I wasn't expecting anything to actually happen this morning, labor-wise, but it was super exciting for me to know that my body's really doing something! I'm trying to not get overly excited that maybe, just maybe, my body will go into labor on it's own. Who am I kidding, I'll probably still be pregnant in five weeks!
 

 
The really strange thing was, in the late afternoon, I realized that I wasn't in pain. Right now I can stand, walk and move my legs without cringing. I'm excited to go to bed! Rolling from side to side is so painful, I think I'm actually going to sleep really well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment