Friday, August 9, 2013

Day 221

This morning I took both of the kids grocery shopping with me. It's been awhile, I either go by myself or just with Rian. It was not fun.
 
Later that day, we had Aiden's open house. When we parked, I felt like I was about to cry. Augh! Crazy hormones. Who am I kidding? I'm a cry baby even when I'm not pregnant. I wished that Steven was with me, but I was okay. I was more concerned about him being able to come to the first day of school. (He is going! For awhile we were unsure because of his new position, but he's not starting for another week or so.)
 
His teacher seems really nice! She's very young, she just got married. I asked if there was another Aiden, of course there is! So I told her that she can call him AJ. He knows he's AJ, he responds to it, but I know it'll be confusing for him to hear "Aiden" all day and not be the one being talked to. So we're going to have to only call him AJ at home, so he gets as used to it as possible.
 
He wouldn't let me take any pictures of him in the classroom. Embarrassing mom already!
 
But he was okay with me taking one outside.
 
Afterwards, we went to Target for school supply shopping. Oh man. This most definitely will be our last kid. They get more and more expensive the older they get! I can't imagine having three kids wanting to play sports, get the latest gear and having to feed them. I'm a little scared! But they're more than worth it. Three is the perfect number for us.
 
It was a pretty tiring day, being out in the heat so much. Is it November yet?! I'm so ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment